Saturday, February 10, 2007

The Lives of Others

This is my first real post and I'm not yet up to speed. Therefore, I'm posting something that carries little risk of provoking controversy, at least in the Western world. Don't miss the film, "The Lives of Others"! The message was extremely hopeful and inspiring to me.

Even in the most repressive society, one person's actions can make a difference.

If you don't live in a town that gets foreign films, you may have to wait a while and buy the disk, but please don't forget it.

A.O. Scott in The New York Times says -
“The Lives of Others” is a supremely intelligent, unfailingly honest look at a shadowy period in recent German history.
Movie Review | 'The Lives of Others':
A Fugue for Good German Men

Tell me how you like the film!

No comments: